Project safety - safety coordination
You can rely on support from design to commissioning of a project. This support comprises:
- conducting FMEA's or leading HAZOP sessions
- identification of hazards and evaluation of risks related to the service or product delivered
- assessment of the risks for the personnel during execution, as well as for others involved
- the creation of a project safety plan.
During realisation, we can monitor site safety, liaise with customer or main contractor, carry out inspections, lead site safety meetings, conduct accident investigation, ...
For safety coordination (cf. the RD of 25/01/2001), we not only ensure that you comply with regulations, but we seek to do so in an efficient way, with as little interference with planning as reasonably possible.
Fire & explosion
- general advice concerning fire prevention, fire fighting and emergency planning
- an assessment of the dangers related to a potentially explosive environment, caused by gas or dust
What to do in case of a (temporary) change in use or function of rooms, (temporary) storage or use of hazardous substances. You want practical advice about precautionary measures or extra intervention resources, for the organisation of a company function on your premises, or guidance and support for the organisation of fire prevention, fire fighting and first aid during events.
A compliance audit gives you a complete view on applicable regulations, and your compliance with these. Not only is this mandatory in certified management systems, e.g. OHSAS18001, it also helps you to assume your responsibilities correctly, and to better cover your accountability.
During a complete safety screening we assess the various aspects of safety in your organisation: occupational safety, safety in respect to thrid parties, process safety, safety of machinery, safety aspects related to storage of hazardous substances, fire and explosion safety. As a result of this assessment, you have a summary of problem areas, with appropriate solutions.